Fancy tents in
Enhance your safari adventure with a stay at Lemala Ewanjan. A fancy tented camp located in Seronera Valley in Central Serengeti - set in a spectacularly beautiful place, rich with wildlife.
The nearest airstrip, Seronera is just a 30-minute drive away.
The whole camp site runs on a solar electricity with a back-up generator and has 12 tents with queen size beds. If you are traveling in a group or with children, triples are available on request. Lemala Ewanjan also offer Lemala Cubs for children to keep them well entertained while their parents relax.
These activities may include identifying animals, listening to stories told by a Maasai or roasting marshmallows over the campfire before bedtime.
The main tent has a bar and a lounge furnished with leather sofas and decorated with cabinets, rugs and chests. The dining area is separated and is located in another tent. In the evening guests can gather outside around the campfire under starlit skies and enjoy a hot drink or two.
A camp in the bush
My safari-themed tent was wonderfully furnished with two queen size beds, a working desk with a walkie talkie, a wardrobe and a cute patio to sit and relax.
The bathroom was separated with flush toilet and safari-style shower. There were no wifi or power socket in the room so if you need to charge your phone or camera you need to leave it in the main tent.
CHECKING IN & OUT
- Check-in: From 10:30
- Check-out: Between 06:30-09:30
FRONT DESK SERVICES
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Free toiletries
- Safari-style shower
- Queen size bed
- Game driving
POOL AND SPA
MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY
- Walkie talkie
FOOD & DRINK
- All inclusive**Not all drinks.
- Mess tent with a separate lounge and bar
- Free! WiFi is available only in main tent.
- Daily Housekeeping
- 12 tents with queen size beds (triples available on request)
- 24-hr solar electricity with a back-up generator
- Open 4x4 game-viewing vehicles
- Charging facilities for devices in the lounge and bar
- Children are welcome here; please contact them for more information about Lemala Cubs.